HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitestar1802

PostSubject: Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?   Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Yeah, the title says it all. It recently came to my attention that I may need a liscence to sell a convention. Could someone tell me if this is true, and if so what are the laws in Tenessee about this sort of thing?
Back to top Go down
CrazyPan
Princess of the Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:19 am

No you do not. The government is hardly concerned with artists at small conventions selling their art. If you were selling a bigger product like toys and t-shirts, you might have to keep a better track record of what you sell, but generally speaking, I've never kept a record of sales at conventions nor have I had a problem pre-business license selling my art Pinkie Smile
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/ioniccomics
Whitestar1802

PostSubject: Re: Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?   Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Okie dokie! Thanks! Pinkie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?   

Back to top Go down

Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1