HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cosplay Panel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJ

PostSubject: Cosplay Panel   Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:07 pm

I'd be pleased as apple punch to host and organize a cosplay/getting started on cosplay/cosplaying on a budget/tips for cosplay panel for SAA (Sweet Apple Acres)!! I've been cosplaying on various levels in numerous genres for over 15 years now, been part of several cosplay panels and have hosted two so far for other Cons. I have a few tricks and tips up my sleeves, and some surprise plans for cosplay for the Con.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/decepticonmom
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay Panel   Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:19 pm

(I know noone has replied here yet, but I wanted to add something...)

A couple more cosplay panel/ideas.

- Group cosplay photoshoots. Gather up all who are in costume, and do one huge photo, then split off into character sections for individual pictures. (as in, all the Applejacks together, all the Rarity's, all the Twilights, etc.) I defintely want to get all who are dressed as Apple Family members together for one big photo.

- Cosplay contest. Just a suggestion, but how about a cosplay contest?! I'd be more than happy to organize it and host it, but I'd need at least 3 other ponies out there with cosplay experience to judge it. (I've got quite a bit of experience in cosplaying, building/creating them and wearing them, but I'd rather not be a judge unless I absolutely have to or am asked to by the admins.) I could make the entry forms, judging forms, catagories, etc, and set it up, if approved and enough ponies and bronies wish to do a contest. I can even supply the winners' awards, and can help with the prizes for winners.

-Raise this Barn! Cosplayers, congoers, and all fans alike can get in on this! We all want this con to be a yearly event, and to be remembered, advertised and to make a big impression with the Pony/Brony community! And what would be more fun than a Raise This Barn tribute! Get as many of us together to sing our beloved Applejack's song to her family as they work to restore their barn on Sweet Apple Acres! It would make a great video, and the con's called Sweet Apple Acres, we're gonna be in Nashville, the country capital of the US, so why not show 'em all what the MLP family can do when we come together, just like what the Apples did!

(-Another fun, random video idea.- The Harlem Shake is going viral on the youtube scene. They even have videos up of the Mane 6 doing it. But so far, I've not seen a 'Harlem Shake, Cosplay Edition' or a 'Harlem Shake- Convention Edition' video anywhere, just random people and random costumes. I'm suggesting a huge Brony/Pony get together so we can get as many as we can together to make our own! Do the 'Pony Shake!' It'd be an instant youtube hit! Pinkie Happy )
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/decepticonmom
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay Panel   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:43 pm

- I think the panel is a great Idea. I'm planning as going as Fluttershy so I'd like to be part of a mane 6 photo. =]

- I'd love love love to be in a cosplay contest. <3

- Raise this barn. Omg, love that idea. I love to sing, I love MLP, seems like a downright awesome idea.

- I'm not big on the Harlem shake, but if it's being done, I'll be in it.

I have an idea on the contest...have two different ones. One for adults and one for children. I plan on bringing my little five-year-old sister dressed up and I want her to be a part of the fun too.

Also, who's doing the music for raise this barn, when all is said and done?

Back to top Go down
CrazyPurpleBat

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay Panel   Sun May 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Oh My Gosh the Raise This Barn thing would be absolutely brilliant! Not kidding that would be just fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosplay Panel   

Back to top Go down

Cosplay Panel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1