Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fanfiction Writing discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ckatmyla

ckatmyla

Fanfiction Writing discussion Empty
PostSubject: Fanfiction Writing discussion   Fanfiction Writing discussion EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:44 am

I'm sorta big into the fanfiction side of the fandom. I'm probably not the biggest authority on the subject, but I'd very much like to see a panel at the con for a discussion on a) fanfiction in the community, b) to discuss favorite authors or stories, and c) to maybe give some basics and tips on writing for ponyfics/general fanfics/writing in general. I know a good amount of the up-and-coming authors these days seem to cut their teeth writing fanfics (not just talking about that 50 Shades thing). It might be fun to talk about. Twilight Smiling

There's also an author over on FiMFiction.net - Wanderer D - who has made some fun 'How To' post about writing on that site. Going through those might be cool as well (cleaning up the language where needed of course. ;P)

Oh, and if there were any way you could get some noted ponyfic authors to come and be a part of that that would be amazing.
Back to top Go down

Fanfiction Writing discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sweet Apple Acres Con :: Programming Discussion-
Jump to: