HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

What is the #1 thing you are looking forward to at SAAC this year?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ironhoof

PostSubject: What is the #1 thing you are looking forward to at SAAC this year?   Fri May 24, 2013 5:12 pm

What is the #1 thing you are looking forward to at SAAC this year? Is it the camaraderie, the chance of making new friends, the art and other goodies you can purchase... or is it the celebrities and other things that will be going on this year?

For me... it's everything! I just look forward to having fun. Making new friends, and exploring this - my first Pony-Con - for what it has to offer. Derpy Gonna Derp
Back to top Go down
http://klyde-ironhoof.deviantart.com/
masterofthematrix91

PostSubject: Re: What is the #1 thing you are looking forward to at SAAC this year?   Fri May 24, 2013 11:16 am

pretty much everything you just listed above. Pinkie is Not Right
Back to top Go down
Discord

PostSubject: Re: What is the #1 thing you are looking forward to at SAAC this year?   Fri May 31, 2013 10:26 am

I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderful cosplays and making new friends as well.
Back to top Go down
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: What is the #1 thing you are looking forward to at SAAC this year?   Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Can't wait to meet everypony and have so much fun!
Back to top Go down

What is the #1 thing you are looking forward to at SAAC this year?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1