Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitestar1802

Whitestar1802

Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con? Empty
PostSubject: Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?   Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Yeah, the title says it all. It recently came to my attention that I may need a liscence to sell a convention. Could someone tell me if this is true, and if so what are the laws in Tenessee about this sort of thing?
Back to top Go down
CrazyPan
Princess of the Unicorns
CrazyPan

PostSubject: Re: Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?   Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:19 am

No you do not. The government is hardly concerned with artists at small conventions selling their art. If you were selling a bigger product like toys and t-shirts, you might have to keep a better track record of what you sell, but generally speaking, I've never kept a record of sales at conventions nor have I had a problem pre-business license selling my art Pinkie Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/ioniccomics
Whitestar1802

Whitestar1802

PostSubject: Re: Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?   Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Okie dokie! Thanks! Pinkie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?   Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do I need a Buisness Liscence to sell at a con?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sweet Apple Acres Con :: Artist Alley-
Jump to: