Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!

Go down 
+14
PatchworkPirate
Night Star
Rave Darkness
Dingo
StarlightIronhoof
masterofthematrix91
The_ATram
Ironhoof
bonnyvoyage
SouthernBelle
ckatmyla
AJ
Spiral
Foochy Hooves
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DJ_Bron-3

DJ_Bron-3

Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:26 am

I cosplayed as Vinyl Scratch at MTAC 2013. I had the blue and green mobile bass cannon. I plan to do this cosplay again for SAAC, but with a new bass cannon. My MTAC one broke during the harlem shake. Currently deciding on whether to paint it, or find some blue and green duck tape. I know they make the green duck tape that's the right color, I would just have to find the right shade of blue. (In the pic, I'm not the one holding the bass cannon)Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 Vinyl_scratch_with_the_bass_cannon_by_mlpdreamchaser-d601gdk
Back to top Go down
Rave Darkness

Rave Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:32 am

I know I'm doing soarin. But I'm also bringing costumes from my studio's set
Back to top Go down
Ironhoof

Ironhoof

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Rave Darkness wrote:
I know I'm doing soarin. But I'm also bringing costumes from my studio's set

Cool... the more the better. Photo Finish
Back to top Go down
http://klyde-ironhoof.deviantart.com/
Night Star

Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:16 pm

I wonder if there's anyone who does pony cosplay who might be interested in helping out a rookie cosplayer. In return for your awesomeness I can make your favorite pony in a plushie, free of charge all shipping on me. (will be hand delivered if your close to downtown, or help me out before the con day]
Back to top Go down
Rave Darkness

Rave Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Help how
Back to top Go down
uminohoshi

uminohoshi

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:23 pm

I'll be going as Rainbow Dash, and my cousin will be Luna, Rarity, and Fluttershy (one each day) Eeeeeeeeee!!Starry Eyed RarityYay!
Back to top Go down
Ironhoof

Ironhoof

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:44 pm

I'm just going as my OC; Ironhoof.  Can't miss him/me with his trademark hat, saddlebags, and quiet demeanor. 8-)
Back to top Go down
Night Star

Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Rave Darkness wrote:
Help how

Well I need a Horn and while I'd have loved dragon eyes I can work without it

I basically have a wig with and a cape and a tail I also am trying to decide weather or not to patch a cutie mark or maybe have it painted on the back of my hand.
Back to top Go down
MomoShino

MomoShino

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Finally decided to make an account just so I can share who Im bringing.

So my line up is Pipsqueak, Ursa Minor and Uncle Curio. You guys MIGHT have seen Pip at MTAC this year but, sadly, only one person semi knew who I was *sniffle sniffle*

Night Star, I might be able to help you out. You can use the technique my friend and I use for our cutie marks, we make them into "pins".
Back to top Go down
Night Star

Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 pm

MomoShino wrote:

So my line up is Pipsqueak, Ursa Minor and Uncle Curio. You guys MIGHT have seen Pip at MTAC this year but, sadly, only one person semi knew who I was *sniffle sniffle*

Night Star, I might be able to help you out. You can use the technique my friend and I use for our cutie marks, we make them into "pins".

Squee~ Basically the Cutie mark is a Chaotic nexus, I had a four pointed star with a galaxy swirling around it. I'm not sure if it fits with the Chaos theme.. but please do Tell.
Back to top Go down
MomoShino

MomoShino

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:24 am

Night Star wrote:
MomoShino wrote:

Squee~ Basically the Cutie mark is a Chaotic nexus, I had a four pointed star with a galaxy swirling around it.  I'm not sure if it fits with the Chaos theme.. but please do Tell.
Well the way we do them is we print off said cutie mark, cut it out (can leave some white around the edges, if you want), laminate it and then we tape a safety pin on the back. We do them this way so if we need to change the placement of the pin we still can and, unlike a normal pin, the safety pin will actually flatten and move around. No worries about getting caught on things.
Back to top Go down
Night Star

Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:06 pm

awww I can't laminate
Back to top Go down
Rave Darkness

Rave Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:00 pm

walmart has self laminating Sheets
Back to top Go down
Ironhoof

Ironhoof

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Self laminating sheets are ok, but youdo risk getting bubbles if not done right.  For about 35$, I got a 3M full sheet laminator at Walgreens.  Itworks great, and comes in handy, not only now, but for doing things later, or for the next convention too.
Back to top Go down
Night Star

Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:24 pm

That's pretty cool. Guess all I gotta do now is do the Horn XD
Back to top Go down
MomoShino

MomoShino

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 am

Do you have any idea how you're going to make it? I found a really nice tutorial on youtube and it shouldn't cost you more than a few bucks to do.
Back to top Go down
Night Star

Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Only thing I have with me is Fabric, but how to make that attach tot eh purple wig I've got? I seriously wish it was longer in length tho..

I can't wait to get my massage therapy license and start making some actual money >>
Back to top Go down
MomoShino

MomoShino

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Well here is that video I was talking about

Bet you could still use this, even if its just for how she attached it.
Back to top Go down
Night Star

Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:04 pm

hat's really nice! and I can do that too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!   Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you cosplay? Let's see what you got!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2