Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's excited??

Go down 
+6
ponpheonix
tabbi~taboo
DarthKaza
masterofthematrix91
Spiral
Changeling
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Changeling

Changeling

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Who's excited??    Who's excited??  EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:53 am

I know I am! Here I am, at 2:00am, just thinking about the awesomeness.

The wait is just KILLING me! I may start to.. Pinkie is Not Right
Back to top Go down
Spiral

Spiral

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited??    Who's excited??  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 am

We be so excited!

Always a good time to meet random poners. ^_^ Wish there was more gas and time to hit more cons.
Back to top Go down
masterofthematrix91

masterofthematrix91

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited??    Who's excited??  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 pm

this will be my first pone con, so im very excited to meet fellow bronies and just get lost in the fun!

Pinkie is Not Right
Back to top Go down
DarthKaza

DarthKaza

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Just found out about this con    Who's excited??  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Well it will be my wife and i's first pony con and we are super excited
Back to top Go down
tabbi~taboo

tabbi~taboo

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited??    Who's excited??  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 pm

ME ME ME!!! my husband (DarthKaza) and I will be attending!
Back to top Go down
ponpheonix

ponpheonix

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Stoked to finally see a convention not too far away =D   Who's excited??  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:27 am

I live in the panhandle of Florida, and my luck seems to have me spinning 5 hour trips in any direction or more of my location drive wise to get there. The. Worst. Possible

However, im familiar with the drive and areas of Nashville Tennessee as I have traveled through there few times before. Rarity Wink I would like to know more later on down the road about what all will be taking place and the VIP's list of who might be in attendence.

Cant wait to see how things turn out. Twilight Smiling Always a pleasure to enjoy good peoples company, who enjoy a recent but ever growing passion of mine for the show and its sheer powerful underlying messages that make this fandom whole much more than any other fandom.

Ohh and just because: Favorite pony: Is also rarity! Out of the Mane 6 I suppose. Starry Eyed Rarity
Back to top Go down
bonnyvoyage

bonnyvoyage

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited??    Who's excited??  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:44 am

I just found out about this today (was at Full Moon Tattoo Festival but browsing all the MTAC awesomeness)!

I am SO excited! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Ironhoof

Ironhoof

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited??    Who's excited??  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:08 pm

bonnyvoyage wrote:
I just found out about this today (was at Full Moon Tattoo Festival but browsing all the MTAC awesomeness)!

I am SO excited! Can't wait!

I herd that! I will double-check the dates, then look at today's date, and sigh. July cannot get here fast enough!!
Back to top Go down
http://klyde-ironhoof.deviantart.com/
Changeling

Changeling

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited??    Who's excited??  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:06 pm

And the voice actor of Braeburn! AHHHH IT MAKES ME EVEN MORE HYPED!
Back to top Go down
Night Star

Night Star

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited??    Who's excited??  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:16 am

This will be my first pony convention as well, I am so very excited to meet fellow pony fans! Pinkie Happy

I'm volunteering for sure, so I look forward to helping out, despite my OC's chaotic tendencies XD
Back to top Go down
Discord

Discord

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited??    Who's excited??  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:31 am

This is my first pony con as well and i'm going to bring my daughter along as well. I've been going to GMX and MTAC for years but this a first for me. I can't wait to see everypony!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's excited??  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's excited??    Who's excited??  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's excited??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sweet Apple Acres Con :: General-
Jump to: